Myriad Systems, LLC is a database consulting and development firm based in the Milwaukee area. From our locations in Brookfield and Milwaukee, we service the entire central region of the United States. At Myriad Systems, LLC, our goal is to provide the highest-quality and most reliable database systems in the industry.
Jim Schachtner, John Bernhoft and Curt Preston are the founders of Myriad Systems, LLC. They started their database careers in the early 1970’s. Having leveraged their early experience, they now provide a full range of database development services. Myriad Systems, LLC develops client/server solutions using the best tools available.
Myriad Systems, LLC client base includes companies, education and governments of all sizes, with various design requirements and needs, from small systems to nation wide data systems with internet access.
Some of these clients are:
- Milwaukee County – Adoption and Child welfare
- The US Air Force – Aircraft parts inventory with imaging
- Pro Health Care (Empathia) – Employee benefit assistance
- Philip Morris – Kraft Foods – Package Design project management for thousands of products
- GE Medical – Data management for publishing various books and catalogs
- ATT – SBC – Ameritech – Switching Equipment placement and data for all offices and substation, 13 states and several thousand offices
- Johnson Controls – Database production of replacement battery catalogs for retail outlets such as Sears,
- Wal-Mart and most Automotive parts stores
- JI Case – Facilities management
- Harley Davidson – Human Resources
- Waukesha Health Systems – NEAS, Inc. – Complete data system to manage, Clients, Services provided, Referrals, Resources and Accounts Payable
- Briggs & Stratton – Emissions testing calculations and data for the EPA and the California Air Resources Board Factory floor data collection and casting certification
- John Deere – Lift truck maintenance and parts inventory
- Ehlert Tool – Complete manufacturing system with time clock, factory floor data collection, machine tool scheduling, and full accounting
- Phantom Express – Trucking systems and Warehouse management
- Trammell Crow – Property and lease management
- Cole Parmer Instrument Co. – Catalog Publishing
- Gehl’s Guernsey Farms, Inc. – Production, sales, Shipping, Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Medical Society of Milwaukee County – Physician Data
- Western Publishing Co. – Historical data for Golden Books etc.
- Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association – Student athlete information and publishing
- American Trade & Pub. – Fundraising, Accounts Receivable and Payable
- US Billing, Inc. – Third party billing with the ability to generate thousands of invoices per day
- Marshall & Illsley Trust Company – Client and Trust management
- SYSCO Foods Inc. – Price list management, promotions and publishing
- Wisconsin School Districts – District wide data systems, Special Education data collection and reporting to State and Federal governments, Bussing systems